What is WEQ
WEQ (Wastewater Equipment Fair) is an outdoor exhibition of wastewater equipment that allows both manufacturers and operators to get hands-on with sewer cleaning, inspection, vacuum trucks, pumps and other commercial, industrial and municipal equipment. During this two-day event manufacturers will not only display equipment but have it running for actual live operational demonstrations.
Tue, Apr 04Noon - 5 p.m.
Wed, Apr 059 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Fair Park - Dallas, TX • Lot 12A
Registration Cost - FREE for Qualified Industry Professionals!
Online registration is required for FREE admission.
Hotels & Lodging
- $1,500 per 10x10, +$1,000 per additional 10x10
- (example (10x30 = $3,500)
- Add $200 per 10x10 after Jan. 20th
- $1,650 per 10x10, +$1,100 per additional 10x10
- Example: 10x30 = $3,850
- Add $225 per 10x10 after Jan. 20th
- Height and equipment restrictions apply to tent-covered exhibit space.
Outdoors - rain or shine, dress according to weather.
Tuesday, April 4th: 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5th: 1:30 p.m.