What is WEQ
WEQ (Wastewater Equipment Fair) is an outdoor exhibition of wastewater equipment that allows both manufacturers and operators to get hands-on with sewer cleaning, inspection, vacuum trucks, pumps and other commercial, industrial and municipal equipment. During this two-day event manufacturers will not only display equipment but have it running for actual live operational demonstrations.
Mon, Sep 12Noon - 6 p.m.
Tue, Sep 138 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WISCONSIN STATE FAIR PARK – North Parking Lot 5 – West Allis, WI
Driving directions: http://wistatefair.com/wsfp/parking-and-directions/
Parking: $6 per day
Registration includes ear plugs and safety glasses
- $1,500 per 10x10, +$1,000 per additional 10x10
- (example (10x30 = $3,500)
- Add $200 per 10x10 after May 1st
- $1,650 per 10x10, +$1,100 per additional 10x10
- Example: 10x30 = $3,850
- Add $225 per 10x10 after May 1st
- Height and equipment restrictions apply to tent-covered exhibit space.
Outdoors - rain or shine, dress according to weather.
Monday, September 12th 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Tuesday, September 13th 2:30 p.m.