Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to visitor registrations for events ("Event") organized by COLE Expos ("we/our/us").
As a potential visitor to an Event (referred to as "you/your"), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, we will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to COLE Expos to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by COLE Expos. If your registration is received in advance of the Event, it will either (i) be confirmed in writing
(including, without limitation, by email), or (ii) if written confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. If your registration is received only at the
Event itself, it will be confirmed by the act of COLE Expos permitting you entrance to the Event. A contract between COLE Expos and you will only be formed upon such confirmation. COLE Expos reserves the right to refuse to accept any
- Your registration is issued for your personal use only. You may not procure registrations as agent for any third party, sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in
- COLE Expos reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of an Event, in each case without liability. COLE Expos reserves the right to withdraw any registration after
confirmation without liability.
- COLE Expos reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for any
re-scheduled edition of that Event (unless we notify you otherwise).
- COLE Expos reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in
the opinion of COLE Expos, represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by COLE Expos, the venue owners, security personnel and/or management at the
- The personal information which you provide to COLE Expos will be held by us on a database and, where we have appropriate authorization/consent, may be shared with other entities within the COLE Expos and selected third parties internationally for
marketing purposes. Your personal information may also be shared with government entities and regulatory authorities as required by law. The use that such government entities and regulatory authorities make of your personal information is
- Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, COLE Expos and all entities within the COLE Expos (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event.
All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein are excluded. COLE Expos and all entities within the COLE Expos (as well as any employees or other representatives of
the same) accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit,
loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- COLE Expos reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the Event is staged.